kele ke chikklo ki sabji
Almost all vegetables and fruits peel is so nutritious that we often through in the garbage. Same as banana peel is so nutritious it is full of vitamins: vitamin B-6, vitamin C, fiber, potassium and magnesium that we always trash in the garbage bin. So today I am sharing Banana peel recipe with Indian spices “Kele ke chikklo ki sabji”. This way we can consume all those nutrition from banana peel with Naan/Paratha or with plain Roti.
2 fresh ripe banana peels cut in small squares
1 medium tomato chopped
1 medium onion chopped
1 teaspoon garlic paste
1 teaspoon coriander powder
salt to taste of 1/2 teaspoon
5 green chilies slit
3 table spoon oil
- For Banana peel first wash banana and then pet it dry and then peel it and use for cooking right away else it will start getting black.
- Heat oil add chopped onion fry till golden
- Add garlic paste and turmeric power and fry for 30 seconds.
- Push onion and garlic paste aside in the pan and add tomatoes then using spatula pick onion garlic and put over tomatoes.
- Now add coriander powder, red chili powder, Garam Masala powder and salt.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes on medium heat. Give it a nice stir then cover and cook for another 1 minute.
- Add slit green chilies and fry for 10 seconds and cover and cook for 1 minute or till tomatoes get soft.
- Add banana peel squares and fry for 10 seconds now cover and cook for 5 minutes on medium to low heat.
- After 5 minutes stir it gently and then cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle chopped coriander leafs on the top.
Mouthwatering and nutritious kele ke chiklo ki sabji is ready to serve with Naan/Parathas or Plain Roti.
I hope you will like this nutritious Banana peel indian recipe called kele ke chikklo ki sabji